Each year, I am fortunate enough to swim and snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef. As a family, we adore all our local sea life, especially Turtles. For a number of years, I have been painting them, and it is a privilege to be able to see them in their natural habitat. I have been able to see the most gorgeous, bright, and colourful coral. I have also been able to see the changes and damage to the reef due to environmental damage and events like coral bleaching. Despite these challenges, I endeavour to capture the reef in all its magnificence. Let’s hope, we all do everything we can to preserve that magnificence for future generations.
- Our "Let's Play" A2 sized Print comes unframed or RIMAAD offers a professionally framed option for you.
- Our A1 print is our largest print and is packed in a mailing tube, and is usually sent unframed due to its size. We recommend using the skills of a professional framing service, on arrival.
- Please note: we do offer a framing service for our A1 prints and you are most welcome to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if this is something you are interested in.
- "Let's Play Limited-Edition prints are unique and printed on 310gsm German fine art etching paper, and are an accurate and beautiful representation of the original artwork.
- Each print is numbered and signed, and this edition is set at 20 only. These prints will not be reproduced at other sizes when sold out, which is why they are so special.
- Each print is numbered and signed by hand.
A2 prints: Image size 24" x 18" = 61 cm x 45.7 cm
A1 prints: Image size 32" x 24" = 81.3 cm x 61 cm
- Free domestic shipping in Australia is included for all unframed Prints over $110 AUD. Each print is packaged and shipped from the RIMAAD studio in Far North Queensland, Australia.
- All framed prints incur an additional shipping charge of $30 AUD for A2 size prints within Australia.
- All Limited-Edition Prints are shipped within Australia by our courier Australia Post. Please note: All prices on this website include standard shipping and insurance throughout Australia. In most cases, you should receive your order in 5 - 7 business days.
We will send you a shipping confirmation email, once your order has been packaged and despatched.