“Valley Bridges,” is an abstract artwork that uses deep indigo blue to represent the importance of our rivers, lakes and inland waterways. I have always loved painting simple landscapes and making marks, and responding to those marks. Walking on suspended bridges within a forest canopy, and being able to look across rivers towards the open landscape is a valuable experience for young and old alike.
“Valley Bridges,” is quirky, fun and sits beautifully in a neutral environment or where there is room for indoor plant life.
- Valley Bridges, comes unframed and is printed on fine art cotton rag paper at the weight of 308gsm. These limited edition prints are simply beautiful. Each print is numbered and signed by hand.
- Valley Bridges, is offered in two sizes (A3/A2) and in a limited edition of 10 Unframed prints only. No Limited Editions will be reproduced in other sizes once sold out, and this is what makes them so special.
- A3 prints measurements: 297 x 420 mm, with image size 270 x 322 mm.
- A2 print measurements: A2 prints: 420 x 597 mm, with image size 382 x 455 mm. (large)
- Valley Bridges, fits into a standard frame of your choice, or visit your local framer, and choose a custom frame if you’re after something extra special.
- Free standard domestic shipping in Australia is included for all unframed Limited-Edition Prints. Each A3 print comes flat packed and A2 prints come in a mailing tube. All prints are shipped from the RIMAAD studio in Far North Queensland.
Please note, an additional flat-rate fee of $25 (AUD) will apply to ship all unframed Limited-Edition Prints outside Australia. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.